Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

farlen 95 application

farlen 95
    farlen 95

farlen 95 application Empty farlen 95 application

Post  farlen 95 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:13 am

Out of Character
    Username:farlen99(minecraft) farlen 95(forum)
    Role play Experience:small, but sometimes do it accidentally in my MMO's and different online games.
    Why you:My love for steam-punk and my desire to play with my friends. I though that this server might be a good one because me and my friend love roleplay and thought that it would be fun.

In Character
    Name: Alaster Finch
    Race:Human
    Class:Miner
    Religion:Pantheon
    Nation/Faction:Human republic
    Personality:quiet,shy, but when given the chance will be adventurous and bold
    Backstory: Alaster was born in a northern french village. His parents put him in an expensive private school, but he did not last long, as he thought that the things that were taught were not useful to him, and so he soon dropped out. He was a disappointment to his parents, although his mother still held great love for him. When he was six, his brother, Cassius was born. Cassius was most definitely the more rambunctious, adventurous child of the two, but he enjoyed the school he was put into, and learned to be a mechanic as was his dream.

By the time his brother was done school, Alaster had already a wife and a young child. Sadly, during a cold winter night, the two had passed away. Alaster was devastated. Now, Cassius had an urge to go to the bigger cities, and so he did. Alaster stayed in the village, mining away his sorrows, until his brother told him of the home he lived in, and so Alaster left, to find somewhere where he could be a new man . . .

Some words from Alaster:

Well... there's not very much to be said since the uh... application is done but uh, there is very little left to say actually. So yeah... well between my leaving my parents house and the marriage I actually tried to pursue a career in acting. Yeah, not really an ideal thing to think of doing but... it made me feel more... I don't know... fulfilled? Yeah, yeah that's the word... "fulfilled". so yeah! that's really all that comes to mind at the moment... except that time me and Cassuis actually found some obsidian in our father's mining chest. We built a portal, to the nether... needless to say we were young so... scared crap-less weren't we? Yeah... just went in there, say a pig zombie and pretty much just got the hell out of there. We forgot where we built the portal, actually, so um... it's still kinda out there, somewhere. So yeah! That's really it. not much else to say... anyway! I'm glad to be of to see my brother again, pretty soon, yeah? he said he might not be there, actually. He said he might be away... for awhile. not sure how long. just... yeah. anyway,my rambling is longer that the application itself i'in it? so I should probably get going... so yeah! I'll uh... I'll see you later then! bye!

Edit: not to be impatient or anything but it's been awhile since I posted this so I wanted to know what might be taking to long? Why doth thou not pass thyne judgement upon I?

Last edited by farlen 95 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : just adding a bit more detail into the application.)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:29 pm