Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

Moggiog's application

Moggiog_

Moggiog's application Empty Moggiog's application

Post  Moggiog_ Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 am

Out of Character
    Username:Moggiog
    Roleplay Experience:i have gained roleplay experience from: fallout 3, fallout new vegas, TES IV oblivion and TES V skyrim
    Why you: i love roleplay and i am a big fan of steampunk and have been looking for a good server for about a week now. I would be thrilled to join.

In Character

Name:A.S.D.U.O.R

Race:mecha

Class:miner

Religion:atheism

Nation/Faction:mecha liberation front

Personality: somewhat paranoid, has a hard time sharing ores and such with others, always trying to keep people happy, somewhat destructive, may go crazy if provoked.

Backstory: Animatronic Steam Driven Underground Operation Robot (or A.S.D.U.O.R for short) was created by a very small group of bandits that needed a mining robot. The bandits used parts of mechas they killed over time to build him. But the memory files was corrupted, and gave A.S.D.U.O.R an artificial intelligence. A.S.D.U.O.R managed to escape from the bandits through a cave leading away from their camp. He wandered for weeks looking for a safe haven where he would be accepted, and at last he found the mecha liberation front wich gladly let him into their society.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 pm