Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

KarmaKarma's Application

Sven Ritenhart
    Sven Ritenhart

KarmaKarma's Application Empty KarmaKarma's Application

Post  Sven Ritenhart Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 am

Out of Character

Username: KarmaKarma

Roleplay Experience: World of Warcraft (Roleplaying server) and many casual roleplays with friends for a few years. Have played many MMOs in the past including Perfect World, MapleStory, WonderKing, Runescape, City of Heroes, Champions Online, Eden Eternal, Divine Souls, and Iris Online.

Why you: I enjoy Minecraft and roleplaying, and I love helping when I can. I think it'd be really fun, combining 2 of my favorite hobbies, and then mixing it all up with a steampunk theme.

In Character

Name: Sven Ritenhart

Race: Human

Class: Miner

Religion: Atheism

Nation/Faction: Rogue's Gallery

Personality: Timid and shy, but kind when willing to talk. Perfectly content in doing small jobs, but can quickly become clumsy when put under too much pressure.

Backstory:
    Sven was born to the Ritenhart family, one that was specifically bred for serving. Whereas all of his family had become successful butlers and maids, Sven was the black sheep. He was very short and sometimes clumsy, which angered most of his family, since Sven is the latest of the bloodline, and he has unintentionally defied the purpose of the selective breeding. After realizing very soon in his life that he was different when compared to his other family members, he began wanting to pursue a dream of designing homes and living in seclusion.

Being the only child to his parents, he was put under a lot of pressure. They insisted on Sven becoming a great servant to a rich family, then one day marrying a maid that they had already picked out for him. After his parents' expectations became too much for him, he began getting rebellious towards his family, and constantly fought with them when the subject of his future was brought up. After one of these fights, he finally decided he had had enough of the bickering, and ran away for the sole purpose of becoming independent when he was 11.

Now, after 3 years of aimless wandering in search of a purpose, Sven finally discovers the Rogue's Gallery, where he will hopefully begin to respect himself, become mature, and learn the true value of his decision to pursue his dream.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:08 pm