Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

HunterOnToast's Application

HunterOnToast

HunterOnToast's Application Empty HunterOnToast's Application

Post  HunterOnToast Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Out of Character
    Username: HunterOnToast
    Roleplay Experience: Four years of heavily serious Roleplay, you could say I am professional.
    Why you: If you look at my application I have good grammar, experience, and I like to think I am an active community member. I am also big on lore.

In Character
    Name: Bicornis Manu (Bee-Con-(h)iss Man-ow)
    Race: Gremlin
    Class: Engineer
    Religion: Atheist
    Nation/Faction: Outcast
    Personality: Curious and industrious
    Backstory:

"Backstory eh?" spoke Bicornis over a mug of mead, clenched in his steel hand. "Not much to tell 'ya." He took a deep drink then let the glass rest on the table, reaching for a plate of game bird.

"Born 'n raised as 'n outcast, never really had a deal of sociality." He took a large bite out of a meaty leg and continued speaking. "When I was a wee laddy, I 'as tributed to a cogger by 'a name of Talok."

"Talok said 'I 'us smart, and summin 'bout mechanik in general, but 'he taught me to do 'is stuff anyway." Bicornis takes another drink of mead before standing and walking off, and out of the pub.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 pm