Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

DPShade's Application

DPShade
    DPShade

DPShade's Application Empty DPShade's Application

Post  DPShade Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am

Out of Character
    Username: DPShade
    Roleplay Experience: I've played on many RP servers on minecraft, generally all medieval ones, as well as RolePlaying in school etc.

Why you: Why me? Well, I have developed a great love for Steampunk and have been RolePlaying for a while now, I'd also have a love for Minecraft and would love the experience of the two combined.

Experience being an op (for admin app): I've been an Admin on a Quest server in the past, until it shut down, I was also an Admin on the Fancy Show Tech Minecraft server until I was accused of griefing (I didn't, just to make it clear). I was a Strict admin, but a fair one.

Why you should be an admin (for admin app): I think I should be an admin because I have a fair amount of experience, I know my way through a lot of plugins and can make fair, un-biased opinions.

In Character
    Name: Drakaeden

Race: Human

Class: Engineer

Religion: Atheist (With respect/knowledge of other Religions)

Nation/Faction: Human Republic

Personality: Drakaeden is a 'Lone Wolf' as you might say. He doen't enjoy company of humans, only Robots. Often he shuts the robots off mid-sentence if they annoy him. That is one of the reasons he enjoys their company more, because you can't do that with humans.

Backstory: (2 paragraph minimum, 3 for admin) I was born in the small village of Jaffa Bay, we didn't get visitors much, there was only two ways in, over the bridge or via SkyShips. There's not much to tell of the story of my birth, regular stuff really.

At the Age of Ten my mother died, she was visiting the local Dwarven mines to pick up some Coal for our Furnace, she, along with Seven other Dwarves died that day in a cave-in, apparently the wood holding up the roof had rats nibbling at it for a few years. I don't think much of her death, I figured this sort of thing happens a lot so we must not morn her, I was a brave young boy. However, my father had a different approach. Shortly after the death, mid-October, my father decided it was time to leave Jaffa Bay due to the memories.

We set off on an Airship a week before my birthday, I ended up spending my birthday on that darn thing. A few months passed and we found ourselves in a city named 'Shady Ridge'. I lived there until I was 20, when I decided I'd take off on an Airship for a New life, there wasn't much in Shady Ridge for me, so I set off with my friend Araknos.

I'd travelled for almost two-years now, stopping every Month or so at the nearest dock to stock up, Araknos had already left to stay in one of the towns we stopped in, so I was alone on the Ship with nowhere to go, and no one to talk to. A year had passed like the breeze, not much had happened, though, being alone felt good for me.

It was Three days before my 23Rd birthday so I decided to stop at the closest town. The moment I got into talking to a person made me realize how much being alone had made me dislike peoples' company, I decided that this would be my last shop so I sold the ship and got a Robot, I figured if I don't like people, I might like Robots, and that's about it until now, nothing much has really happened to me, ever, maybe that will change... Soon.

I'd like to note I'm not really bothered much about becoming an OP, just want to get on the server.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm