Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

BIISHIP'S APPLICATION.

biishiip

BIISHIP'S APPLICATION. Empty BIISHIP'S APPLICATION.

Post  biishiip Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Out of Character
    Username:Biishiip
    Roleplay Experience:roleplayed in Dungons and dragons (online and on paper) for 4 years running.
    Why you:looking to try something new, and steampunk has peeked my intrest alot. i am an excelent roleplayer will do my best to impress you with my skill. (i'm like an RP-ninja.).

In Character
    Name:Biishiip
    Race:Dwarf
    Class:Highwayman
    Religion:Pantheon
    Nation/Faction:Rogues Gallery
    Personality:calm, efficiant, and quiet. doesn't accept mistakes or beleive in coincedence.
    Backstory: Born into poverty, Birend was a lonely boy. wilemost dwarves loved rocks were generally happy folk, he hated caves and never got the chance to be happy. he was an ugly child, with a nose bigger than an eggplant. he had only two friends, of witch he eventually had to kill when they almost got him arrested for stealing. oh, and did i mention that his parents rased him a theif? in the dirtiest slums of the poorest city in the Dwarven Empire, his old and crippled perents needed for there only child to provide food and clothes.
    at age 18, Birend had longsince killed his father and his mother passed away off old age. He knew he couldnot remain in his hide out much longer. did i also forget to mention his house was burnt to a crisp by a few of his "enenmies" not to long before? he used this as an oppertunity to escape wile the guards were investigating. he fled to the surface and found himself with the rogues gallery only after a month on the surface.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:04 pm