Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

Hades853's Application

Hades853

Hades853's Application Empty Hades853's Application

Post  Hades853 Fri May 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Out Of Character
    Username:Kaon853
    Roleplay Experience:I have roleplayed in many games but I have never done it on Minecraft, but I know the basics.
    Why you:I love roleplaying in games, and I always stay in character. I also love steampunk.

In Character
    Name:Yik Hagbro
    Race:Gremlin
    Class:Highwayman
    Religion:Atheism
    Nation/Faction:Rogue's Gallery
    Personality:Can follow orders, quiet for a gremlin, but annoying at times. Kind to most. Weaker than most, but can still pose a high threat to most enimies. Can be very mischeievous at times.

Backstory: I was born in an old shack. My family was very harsh on me as a child, and I was often beaten by my father. Our living conditions were poor, and we often suffered from hunger and thirst. At the age of 14, I ran from my home, seeking a better life. So for 5 years I wandered the wilderness, living off whatever liquid or edible resource I could find. Those 5 years were only the beginning of my troubles.

After wandering for 5 years, I found civilization. I thought that I would find a better life there. I was wrong, and did not know what torture and pain lay ahead of me. For the civilization that lay ahead of me was one of the villages that housed members of the Cult of Serguza. When I approached the first one there, he cut me with his knife, and dragged me to an underground room. Bloodstains were all over the room. It was a torture chamber. 2 weeks later, I escaped, using my perfected hunting skills that I had learned while wandering. 3 days after escaping, I found the rogues gallery base, and I have been living there ever since.

Closing Statement:I would love to roleplay on this server and i'm certain that I will fit in really well. I hope you accept this application.

Signed: Kaon853 AKA Yik Hagbro

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:48 pm