Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

Isaac/eki747's Application

Isaac.a380
    Isaac.a380

Isaac/eki747's Application Empty Isaac/eki747's Application

Post  Isaac.a380 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:46 am

Out of Character
    Username:eki747
    Roleplay Experience:
    Various RPGs,(FF7 is my favorite),some in Gmod, building airships in single-player.
    Why you:
    I have always been facinated by machines,my basket rocker as a baby, my dads miniature steam engine, and even my computer mouse.
    I also love the aesthetics of the victorian era, and the creativity of minecraft. I think that together they would make a great combo, especially with a whole community of people to interact with.
    In Character
    Name:
    Isaac Cuthbertson Hooly
    Race:
    Dwarf
    Class:
    Miner
    Religion:
    Atheist
    Nation/Faction:
    Rogue's Gallery
    Personality:
    Freindly (to those I like),hotheaded, arrogant, and mildly intelligent.

Backstory:
    It all started when I was 11, me parents were neglectfull and thoughtless, me mum would date any a man for his money, and me father would gamble it all away. Now, I was a born tinkerer and was able to create small machine by the time I was only 6. I was also a trouble maker, and could get away with anythin',on account of me parents neglet.
    One day, when I was off with me freinds in the courtyard infront of me home, I saw me own father mortally stabbed by a man I be seein' him gamblin' with. Mum, who was in the house at the time, saw it happen and rushed out of the door to me fathers side, only to be beaten by the same man. This happend alot where I lived, so nobody paid a mention, leaving both of me parents to die.
    After that I did not know what to do, nor was I sad, for me parents deserved to die. Eventually I took to stealing, for both food and parts to satisfy me need for tinkerin'. 'bout a year ago I decided to build meself a ship,
    so since then ive been gatherin' reasorces for that.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:48 pm