Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

Alexandr the fallen lord's application

tkurt98

Alexandr the fallen lord's application Empty Alexandr the fallen lord's application

Post  tkurt98 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 am

Out of Character
    Username: tkurt98
    Roleplay Experience: currently taking drama GCSE
    Why you: i am an avid gamer who loves role-play and want a job in performing arts
    Experience being an op : ive ran three servers myself, all of which had at least 40 people on at any one time one reached 120 people. i have been an admin on two others as well. and been playing mc since pre-alpha.
    Why you should be an admin : i always listen to the players who need help and have a passion against greifers since the fact each one of my servers got greifed so heavily i couldn't right it and had to close them down. i also have never not got on with anyone and can spark a friendship with anyone.
    In Character
    Name: Alexandr the fallen lord, Earl of Londunus
    Race: Human
    Class: Highwayman / Admin?
    Religion: Atheism
    Nation/Faction: Human Republic
    Personality: Hard working, merciless, humorous and has a constand mind set on his goal and his goal only and wont do anything that wouldnt help him achieve it...
    Backstory:
    "ah, i say! this one takes Quite the biscuit!!" I exclaim as i see my new attire, it was a fine silk shirt with navy blue trousers, these were held up by fine leather bracers that matched my elbow pads and the band that held my fathers goggles together i was pleased. I then then went on to examine the boots that were brought forward by his servant, they were of the same make of the sky-ship captain Tyrannus.

one out on the deck in my new attire i leant on the rails of his airship and gazed over Londunus, the great industrial city where my enemy lay in wait, Loki. my feud with Loki started from a young age when on my first adventure into the eastern deserts me and my father's old airship got attacked by sky bandits where i saw my own father brutally hammered to death with the butt of Loki's steam revolver.. Loki then went on to fight me how ever Loki met his match in i, who's Sabre flurried as fast his own however Loki managed to gain the upper hand on me and manage to push me off the deck and left me to die in the blistering heat of the desert, but fortunately for me the Navy had been pursuing Loki and rescued me from the deserts wrath. I then recovered from this and swore an oath to destroy Loki and Avenge my father...

since then I have been tracking down Loki from country to country, region region, swiftly dispatching his associates after gathering the necessary information to find him and finish this once and for all...

I believe Loki has settled down in the far west of the land under control of the Human Republic, now is the time to strike against the fiend who took everything i ever was or had...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:47 pm