Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

3 posters

Security 0==((=====>

BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Security 0==((=====> Empty Security 0==((=====>

Post  BlueLightningX Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 pm

i think that you could use some security against griefers and stealers, MCBans for example, Lockette, Rollback, WorldGuard Region and stuff like that Smile, so people dont have problems against bullies,griefers,stealers and that kind of people, hope it works or u accept it Razz
    -Aleksandar

IGN:BlueLightningX
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Security 0==((=====> Empty thnaks

Post  Claude_Fox_III Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:37 pm

BlueLightningX wrote:i think that you could use some security against griefers and stealers, MCBans for example, Lockette, Rollback, WorldGuard Region and stuff like that Smile, so people dont have problems against bullies,griefers,stealers and that kind of people, hope it works or u accept it Razz
    -Aleksandar

IGN:BlueLightningX

Yeah, I will definitly addmcbans, and also there will be a whitelist
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Security 0==((=====> Empty Re: Security 0==((=====>

Post  BlueLightningX Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:42 pm

cool, hopefully the server becomes known by good ppl, and nice idea, the whitelist, forgot about that, i hope some of my suggestions helped Very Happy, and don't forget about the admins, some may abuse their power, or they may have bad temper, and in result of that they would ban anyone because they contradict them or something.
    rogueghost
    rogueghost
    Accepted

Post  rogueghost Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Best mod for defense against greifers would be bigbrother it can tell you you placed what block and when, can also tell you how took items from chests and even tell you you said what on any given block, very effective.
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Security 0==((=====> Empty Idea :D!

Post  BlueLightningX Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Dude I got another idea, iknow u will add whitelist, but! Its a big BUT!(Lol sounds like big butt), some ppl might b able to hack it, so I reccomend that you do not make the IP public, send PMs to the ones that are accepted, instead of giving away the IP Smile , hope this suggestion helps and u accept it Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am