Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

+3
Deathwiser
rogueghost
Claude_Fox_III
7 posters

Jobs for roleplaying

Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Jobs for roleplaying Empty Jobs for roleplaying

Post  Claude_Fox_III Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Everyone please post the jobs they feel their character would be best at based on your personality. this is for roleplaying purposes, so nothing official yet. please post.

For example (if i was not an admin):

Claude is a Sky pirate captain. he decided to be a sky pirate captain because his father and his grandfather were both the best at being sky pirate captains. (should be at most 5 sentences long)
    rogueghost
    rogueghost
    Accepted

Jobs for roleplaying Empty Re: Jobs for roleplaying

Post  rogueghost Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Anvious, or Rogue as his Cult members like to call him, is the leader of the Cult of Serguza, a title which he earned after axing the forming leader and all of his supports to death. He also claims to be Serguza's profit, and has spent the last 12 years of his life attempting to find the secret to immortality, on Serguza's orders he likes to add. Madman or not Anvious has little value for human life and his fascination of fire, guns and anything else that can kill makes him very dangerous.
    Deathwiser
    Deathwiser
    Accepted

Post  Deathwiser Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Victor is a gunsmith. He created the (not so) legendary Deathwiser 48. and he lives for creeperpowder gunpowder.
    When it all comes to the end a gun made by mr de Pick is more trustworthy than any cheap gremlin stuff. Even a crossbow made by Victor is better than a normal gun, we think. Also, guns are very manly and not so hard to make.
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Jobs for roleplaying Empty Job LvL Up!

Post  BlueLightningX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Aleksandar, He was always good with the sword, he's a swordsmaster,he mastered the use of hand-and-a-half swords with both hands, usually carries 2 swords for each hands, excels at speed, even when using 2 swords at the same time, has no friends, belongs to the Rogue's Gallery, defeated Lord Ur Gauntza, Dwarf in hand-to-hand combat, and 6 soldiers of the Elite of the Repubic alone. Aleksandar is in his way of becoming a Crusader. has a gift given by God called "Sanctus"
    no one knows what it does, Because there is no one alive to tell something about it
    Thorn Rose
    Thorn Rose
    Accepted

Post  Thorn Rose Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Ahem.

Thorn Rose, being a clockwork creation, is good with clockwork creations, of course; but she pays her way through towns with her charisma and her ability to write things. She 'sings' sometimes, and it often sounds like a present-day electronic song. After all, her Papa gave her a pretty damn good clockwork voice box (and she made some modifications, herself).

Her favourite thing to do is create small pocket watches that explode if it's used within three days. (Twist the clock hand dial twice, throw, and run-- a small explosion and lots of noxious green gas, a wonderful distraction. It is based off a pocket watch, copper wire, gunpowder, some smelly ingredients, and a firefly. Ahhh, Steampunk, and all its glory.

To summarize, her ideal job is, probably, creating little clockwork odds and ends. She'll likely 'sing' and mooch off of people as well at some point. (Not too sure how well the singing will go though! :3)
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Jobs for roleplaying Empty Mods

Post  Claude_Fox_III Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:49 pm

I think that we will need a gun plugin dontcha think?
    rogueghost
    rogueghost
    Accepted

Post  rogueghost Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:55 pm

.minecraftforum.net/topic/211517-10-balkons-weaponmod-v81/#servers

Adds muskets, cannons, battle axes, warhammers, kines, spears, and about 12 other weapons, the 1.0 smp version has not been updated yet however.

I still can't post links however -.-
    angelofmusic
    angelofmusic
    Accepted

Post  angelofmusic Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Evelyn Draconisis mastered the art of agriculture at a young age. Before her father disappeared, she became friends with a servant boy, who showed her how to plant. He was sold off when her mother lost the estate. The impression he made as the only kindness in a cruel world led to her shamanistic views, as well as her job as farmer. She is reliable, making sure to get the crops harvested, and rather solitary; a perfect personality for a farmer. Ironically, she still considers herself one of the nobility, despite the fact that she is always covered in dirt.
    skullh4t
    skullh4t

Post  skullh4t Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 pm

*sitting in a saloon playing a hand of poker*

Leeroy the stabber (who has an outstanding bounty on his head) approaches

"heard youd been searching for me" he says with a grin

"indeed" skull replied with a grin of his own.

"well i seem to have the upper hand here" his grinned deepened pointing to his cohorts

"more like a minor inconvenients" He said and in a swift motion 2 knives erupted into the chests of the cohorts and Leeroy knocked out sprawled on the floor Skull then reaches into his pocket and pulls out his stealings

"drinks on this guy" he said to the saloon and dragged the body of to the nearest law enforcement

I dont something like that i guess. >_> kind of pulled that out of my arse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content