Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

2 posters

_Bluehaze_'s Application

_BlueHaze_
    _BlueHaze_

_Bluehaze_'s Application Empty _Bluehaze_'s Application

Post  _BlueHaze_ Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 am

Out of Character
    Username:_Bluehaze_
    Roleplay Experience:A lot
    Why you:Because I'm kind and I think I would be a good player on this server.
    Experience being an op (for admin app): I'm an Admin on my friends Server. Thats it.
    Why you should be an admin (for admin app): I am kind and I like to help people
    In Character
    Name:Dax Crison
    Race:Mecha
    Class:Admin
    Religion:Atheism
    Nation/Faction:Mecha Liberation Front
    Personality: Mecha who has Thinks hes a human. Thinks everyone is out to get him. Paranoid.
    Backstory:

Dax Crison was an expeiremental Mecha that was givin a human brain by his Creator, who hoped to create a Mecha that could make more complex machines and buildings than any Mecha ever could. When The creators expeirements where heard by the goverment, They decided to raid the creators lab. The creator heard the goverments plans and hid the Mecha after his completion. The now complete and alive Mecha accedently stumbled across a group a scavengers who took some of his parts and temporarily shut him off.

Dax wakes up in the middle of a desert and wanders to a nearby village.
    There he finds that his creator has been arrested for treason and taken in for questioning. Dax went crazy and broke in to the Goverment building to free his Creator. The security guards spotted him and Shipped him to what is now the Mecha Liberation Front.

The Mechas there helped him get through his lose and insanity. To this day Dax is forced to stay there and build. Dax still finds the need to look for his creator and strike back at the goverment for what they have done to him. You can occasionally find him wandering the desert where he last remebered seeing his creator.

(If i cant be an admin then an Engineer)
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

_Bluehaze_'s Application Empty yes

Post  Claude_Fox_III Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 pm

this is a good app, and i am accepting it but NOT as an admin. we already have a mech admin, and i want to know wwhat specific types of expirience you have had roleplaying. anyways, accepted

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 pm