Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

+6
BlueLightningX
Thorn Rose
manwithjam
landsliding
pointblankjk
Claude_Fox_III
10 posters

Out of game chat

Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Out of game chat Empty Out of game chat

Post  Claude_Fox_III Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Use this thread to talk about whatever the hell you want to talk about. please dont be too vile though
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Out of game chat Empty hi ufo

Post  Claude_Fox_III Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Ufo, i am not sure what you want for spawn, and i want it to satisfy everyone so what is your idea of spawn
    pointblankjk

Out of game chat Empty Interested in helping build

Post  pointblankjk Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:15 pm

I am interested in helping build the server. I do have build experience and can provide photos if necessary. have built airships, towers, castles, and underground strongholds as well as train stations that may be above ground or underground for long distance travel.
    landsliding
    landsliding
    Accepted

Out of game chat Empty Re: Out of game chat

Post  landsliding Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:27 pm

This is somewhat what I would like to do to, but I would build something more hidden, an undergound complex of sorts, and perhaps when its ready, it could get a warp or something.
    Anyway I do have good building skills, just check out my Planetminecraft stuff.
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Post  Claude_Fox_III Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Point, i have already talked to you in privat. landslide. you may be able to help, depending on if youre application is approved you may be able to help. i wish you both good luck, and i hope to see you soon
    manwithjam
    manwithjam
    Accepted

Post  manwithjam Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:40 am

I could help with redstone if we're going to have a complicated spawn area.
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Out of game chat Empty please

Post  Claude_Fox_III Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:50 am

pointblankjk wrote:I am interested in helping build the server. I do have build experience and can provide photos if necessary. have built airships, towers, castles, and underground strongholds as well as train stations that may be above ground or underground for long distance travel.
    ]

please make an app
    Thorn Rose
    Thorn Rose
    Accepted

Out of game chat Empty Regarding the Spawn Point

Post  Thorn Rose Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

I think, personally, the Spawn point could be a small town roughly in the middle of all the major places; and there could be signposts directing you to them (just in case no-one is around to RPly tell you). I think it would do well.
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Post  Claude_Fox_III Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 pm

the thing is, The dominant government is the human rebublic. I will definitly have signs to the factory district(where the mecha liberation front is based". The dwarven empire will be based somewere nearby, but in a forest. it will be a small village, and then a secret entrance inot a huge underground city. the cult of surgurza's base will be in the nether, but they will have places in the town. the rogues gallery is kind of like the mafia. very well organized, untouchable, and completely hidden. I will be making a hidden rogues gallery base, and an undercover base in the spawn town
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Out of game chat Empty Rogue's Spawn

Post  BlueLightningX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:08 pm

i think that the Rogue's Gallery spawn should be in an Airship, a big one, i could make it, since it looks that im the only one in Rogue's gallery, i could make an airship stationated in a flying mountain, it would be cool, if i can help tell me Smile i cant wait to get into the server. just gimmie creative and Woop-de-doo u've got an airship. i'll send some photos of what i can do later.
    rogueghost
    rogueghost
    Accepted

Post  rogueghost Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 pm

BlueLightningX wrote:i think that the Rogue's Gallery spawn should be in an Airship, a big one, i could make it, since it looks that im the only one in Rogue's gallery, i could make an airship stationated in a flying mountain, it would be cool, if i can help tell me Smile i cant wait to get into the server. just gimmie creative and Woop-de-doo u've got an airship. i'll send some photos of what i can do later.
    Only one, xD most of the sever is in the rogue's gallary
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Post  BlueLightningX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm

rogueghost wrote:
    BlueLightningX wrote:i think that the Rogue's Gallery spawn should be in an Airship, a big one, i could make it, since it looks that im the only one in Rogue's gallery, i could make an airship stationated in a flying mountain, it would be cool, if i can help tell me Smile i cant wait to get into the server. just gimmie creative and Woop-de-doo u've got an airship. i'll send some photos of what i can do later.
    Only one, xD most of the sever is in the rogue's gallary

really? as long as i know everyone is in the Republic :S
    rogueghost
    rogueghost
    Accepted

Post  rogueghost Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Pretty much all of the bottom half of the apps are rogues gallery, in fact, Claude Fox is the Gallery's Leader.
    Thorn Rose
    Thorn Rose
    Accepted

Post  Thorn Rose Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Heh. At this rate I may have to retract my character being part of the Mecha Liberation Front and just be faction-less until some others come along.

Not that it wasn't my first plan. (She does have to wander around alone for a while after all.)
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Out of game chat Empty Rogue's Spawn

Post  BlueLightningX Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:19 pm

i did a lot of zeppelins offline in creative,(using Zeppelins Mod to move them around)so here it is guys Very Happy got a lot of pictures, some of them are a mini spawn i had in mind, i hoped it would look like that, its the miniature version of course, took me about 30 mins to do the ship and the minispawn, it would be larger on the server of course, so... can i do teh spawn Very Happy?

[Photos Are Uploading Right Now, In PhotoBucket, Will Take A Bit]

Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Out of game chat Empty ftyghjk F U POST TITLE

Post  Claude_Fox_III Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:55 pm

it is pretty split between rogues and republic. For now, I am not accepting any more apps into rogues gallery. also, I like the idea of a floating Ship for Rogues gallery, but it would have to be enourmouse, so it will be hard. Also, I think that me and Ufo will be the ones that are doinng spawn. We may need help with the interior designing. the rest of you will have to help with your bases
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Post  BlueLightningX Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Claude_Fox_III wrote:it is pretty split between rogues and republic. For now, I am not accepting any more apps into rogues gallery. also, I like the idea of a floating Ship for Rogues gallery, but it would have to be enourmouse, so it will be hard. Also, I think that me and Ufo will be the ones that are doinng spawn. We may need help with the interior designing. the rest of you will have to help with your bases
    I made some ships, and a miniature version of my spawn on Rogue's Gallery. hope u like them
    photobucket.com/Airships
    fuzzhuzz1999

Post  fuzzhuzz1999 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm

actully im in Rogue Gallery too
    fuzzhuzz1999

Post  fuzzhuzz1999 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm

BlueLightningX wrote:
    Claude_Fox_III wrote:it is pretty split between rogues and republic. For now, I am not accepting any more apps into rogues gallery. also, I like the idea of a floating Ship for Rogues gallery, but it would have to be enourmouse, so it will be hard. Also, I think that me and Ufo will be the ones that are doinng spawn. We may need help with the interior designing. the rest of you will have to help with your bases
    I made some ships, and a miniature version of my spawn on Rogue's Gallery. hope u like them
    photobucket.com/Airships

Dude i like your ships but they have room for improvement maybe i can help...BTW how do you acces photos taken in-game?
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Out of game chat Empty isk

Post  Claude_Fox_III Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:31 pm

i have no idea. try doing a creenshot instead
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Post  BlueLightningX Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Claude_Fox_III wrote:i have no idea. try doing a creenshot instead

Claude, im working on a massive Airship, its on its 20% right now, hope u like it santa
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Out of game chat Empty Airship

Post  BlueLightningX Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Yeah!! its 80% done, it looks awesome guys, ur gunna b surprised!
    im gonna post several photos of it santa

[EDIT]
    ITS DONE! FINALLY DONE! but i have to upload the photos, u'll love it, i hope u make the same one in the server Very Happy or a better one, the photos will have to wait not only for the upload but bcuz i have HW, it wont take long, (10 minutes or less)
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Out of game chat Empty nice

Post  Claude_Fox_III Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm

BlueLightningX wrote:Yeah!! its 80% done, it looks awesome guys, ur gunna b surprised!

[EDIT]
    ITS DONE! FINALLY DONE! but i have to upload the photos, u'll love it, i hope u make the same one in the server Very Happy or a better one, the photos will have to wait not only for the upload but bcuz i have HW, it wont take long, (10 minutes or less)

Wowo super excited to see it. we will havean enourmouse airship with a teleporter to it (plugins>runnecraft. look it up) annd i am super excited
    BlueLightningX
    BlueLightningX
    Accepted

Out of game chat Empty Ok

Post  BlueLightningX Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Claude_Fox_III wrote:
    BlueLightningX wrote:Yeah!! its 80% done, it looks awesome guys, ur gunna b surprised!

[EDIT]

Wowo super excited to see it. we will havean enourmouse airship with a teleporter to it (plugins>runnecraft. look it up) annd i am super excited
    I`ll Look it up, seems interesting Razz , well here is my Zeppelin Razz
    i hope u guys like it lol!

photobucket.com/MassiveAirship
    Thorn Rose
    Thorn Rose
    Accepted

Post  Thorn Rose Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 am

fuzzhuzz1999 wrote:
    Dude i like your ships but they have room for improvement maybe i can help...BTW how do you acces photos taken in-game?

Go to your documents folder. Up at the top, where it says "Documents", erase Documents and type in %appdata%. Then, click .minecraft, same as you would for modding things, but instead of going into your bin folder, go to the one marked "Screenshots".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content