Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

2 posters

My Application

schammerhead

My Application Empty My Application

Post  schammerhead Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 am

Out of Character

Username:Jordanspencer

Roleplay Experience:Prison roleplays,WW2 roleplay, Fallout 3 roleplays,

Why you:Good at roleplaying and having fun!

In Character

Name:William Buck

Race:Human

Class:Soldier

Religion:Pantheo

Nation/Faction:Rogue's Gallery

Personality:Humorous,proud,brave,good with the ladies.

Backstory:When i was a young boy i always dreamed of sailing the high seas or discovering ancient ruins. I always was one of the kinds of people that would make that dream come true no matter what. When i was 16 i ran away leaving my parents a note telling them i love them and will see them in the

Hall Of Heroes, But for now i will fufill my dream. I met a james washbuck at a tavern on my way to find my dream and it turnes out he was a pirate that was trying to find some mates. I decided that i would join him, And before i knew it i was on a ship with a bunch of smelly men drinking whiskey and telling tales. My dream was finally fufilled.
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

My Application Empty yes

Post  Claude_Fox_III Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:21 pm

accepted. i will add you to the whitelist once i get on minecraft. this was a very good app, and i am glad you put time into it. welcome to the server, and to the gallery

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:06 pm