Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

My Application

-MinerGirl-

My Application  Empty My Application

Post  -MinerGirl- Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Out of Character
    Username: Donphan710

Roleplay Experience: roleplay All the time

Why you: Because i loove roleplaying and i just want to find the perfect server and i think this one is it ^.^

In Character
    Name:Bella Stone

Race: Human

Class: Farmer

Religion:Shamanism

Nation/Faction:Human Republic

Personality: Loving, Kind, Joyful, smart, hardworker

Backstory: When i was 5 i was abandoned by my parents and had to survive on my own. I found a small village and lived there and made good money and had lots of friends. when i turned 16 my village had got attacked and burned to the ground along with all my friends and most of my belongings .

I was lost and didnt know where to go when i saw a old woman.She told me that if i follwed her she would show me civilization. so i followed. she lead me deep in the forest. then she stoped and turned around with a kinfe in her hands.i then relized she was one of the people that burned down my village.i ran until i felt safe and built a log cabin to live in. then i wondered off and found a Civilization called Human Republic.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:00 pm