Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

EmmaChanNyanNyan's Application

InsomniacJellyfish
    InsomniacJellyfish

EmmaChanNyanNyan's Application Empty EmmaChanNyanNyan's Application

Post  InsomniacJellyfish Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:27 pm

My Application:
    Out of Character-
    Username: EmmaChanNyanNyan (in game, on here it is different due to the fact I hate it.)
    Roleplay Experience: Little in minecraft, but have played games such as WoW and Runescape, as well as participated in some forum rp.
    Why you: I recently have sparked in interest in steampunk, and I have been looking for a good server to play on. I am not annoying/disruptive and I think I would make a good addition as a roleplayer on your server.

I'm not really interested in being an OP.

In Character
    Name:Rose Darley
    Race:Human
    Class:Farmer
    Religion:Pantheon
    Nation/Faction:Human Republic.
    Personality:A caring young woman, who almost always has a smile on her face.
    Backstory:

Rose was born on the same farm she lives on now,doing the same duties she has done her whole life. Unfortunately, she now lives there alone, as her family has all passed away. She feels it is her duty to keep the farm alive, but deep in her heart all she wants is to become an engineer.

Every night she studies to become something more - an engineer of her dreams - building small items of little use to hone her skills. She hopes one day to have enough skill to become like her heroes but how could she ever leave her family farm behind her?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 pm