Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

spartanhero613's application

spartanhero613
    spartanhero613

spartanhero613's application Empty spartanhero613's application

Post  spartanhero613 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:35 am

Out of Character
    Username:spartanhero613
    Roleplay Experience:i have played Dragonfable, AdventureQuest, Mechquest, AdventureQuest online/worlds, and i have tried to get into another minecraft roleplay but it was a big one, its been a year and they still havent accepted or denied
    Why you: Because i love "Steampunk" themed stuff and have not seen any minecraft server about it, until now and i also think the religons system is great and haven't seen it in any other roleplay.

In Character
    Name:Steamworks Artificial Intelligence Bot 8.0 ( before update was 4.8 )
    Race:Mecha
    Age: about 8 years old but 8 years of an AI learning would be a pretty advanced AI
    Class:Engineer
    Religion:Atheism
    Nation/Faction:Mecha liberation front
    Personality:Just gets the job done.
    Backstory:====Loading_Memorys_and_Experiences====
    Entry_1: Unboxed from my crate, argued with owner about what robots he should really buy other than an AI, and barely manages to "earn" a break occasionally.
    Entry_2: Brags to other AI's about how advanced he is.
    Entry_3:Oh god here comes the new guy, a steamworks artificial inteligence bot 5.0 elite... Crying or Very sad
    Entry_4: *accepting Mainframe update* *completed* Hah, cant wait until they see me Very Happy 8.0
    ====Entry_Ended====

So pretty much, this robot gets jealous of another robot of his own brand, so he would do what any AI would; he upgrades himself to a very human like AI, in fact he thinks the new guy will be the jealous one, unless the other one upgrades himself too.

Last edited by spartanhero613 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed more tweaking)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 pm