Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

3 posters

Coin09 Application

Coin09

Coin09 Application Empty Coin09 Application

Post  Coin09 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Out of Character
    Username:Coin09
    Roleplay Experience: I play many RPG's and always stay in character when playing. I prefer the steampunk style.

In Character
    Name:Captain Colin Aireson III
    Race:Human
    Class: Engineer
    Religion:Agnostic
    Nation/Faction: Human Republic
    Personality:dramatic,over-expressed
    Backstory: History: Ever since the age of 3 Colin Aireson III always wanted to be an airship pilot. His father Colin Aireson II was killed at the age of 40 by an explosion from a trains steam engine.His mother was in dispair for two years. During these years Colin had been taking care of his mother and reading all about the power of steam. He hoped to fly in the air and forget all about the ground and all its dangers.
    Currently: Captain Colin Aireson III isn't an actual captain as he has yet to bring together enough money to build or buy a commercial airship. He has now completed the blueprints for the "Gargantuan" a large airship that is meant to travel around the world carrying over 100 passengers, or so that's the plan.

EDIT: Wow 16 days and no response? confused been wanting to get on the server SO BAD! Suspect
    spartanhero613
    spartanhero613

Coin09 Application Empty feel for you

Post  spartanhero613 Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 am

i know right its been a few months and i dont have a reply
    legoman_7
    legoman_7
    Accepted

Coin09 Application Empty server trouble

Post  legoman_7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Coin09 wrote:Out of Character
    Username:Coin09
    Roleplay Experience: I play many RPG's and always stay in character when playing. I prefer the steampunk style.

In Character
    Name:Captain Colin Aireson III
    Race:Human
    Class: Engineer
    Religion:Agnostic
    Nation/Faction: Human Republic
    Personality:dramatic,over-expressed
    Backstory: History: Ever since the age of 3 Colin Aireson III always wanted to be an airship pilot. His father Colin Aireson II was killed at the age of 40 by an explosion from a trains steam engine.His mother was in dispair for two years. During these years Colin had been taking care of his mother and reading all about the power of steam. He hoped to fly in the air and forget all about the ground and all its dangers.
    Currently: Captain Colin Aireson III isn't an actual captain as he has yet to bring together enough money to build or buy a commercial airship. He has now completed the blueprints for the "Gargantuan" a large airship that is meant to travel around the world carrying over 100 passengers, or so that's the plan.

EDIT: Wow 16 days and no response? confused been wanting to get on the server SO BAD! Suspect
    well u see here the server went down from one of the updates its taking awhile but cluade will handle it
    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Coin09 Application Empty Re: Coin09 Application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 pm