Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

2 posters

Admin application

Brutus987

Admin application Empty Admin application

Post  Brutus987 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Race: Human
    Class: Admin
    Nation/Faction: Human Republic
    Religon: Pantheon

Out of Character
    Username:Brutus987
    Roleplay Experience:As a little kid me and my brother (fuzzhuzz1999)played alot of DragonFable, MechaQuest, AdventureQuest and many other RPG games.
    Why you:
    Experience being an op (for admin app):On a couple of servers i am little lower than an op, however i have alot of knowledge for the commands.
    Why you should be an admin (for admin app):I am Grief-Hater and an Enforcer on the rules, i know whoose lying or telling the truth. I am trusted, and dont break rules
    In Character
    Name: William Anderson
    Religion: Pantheon
    Personality: I am a fun loving person and does not think bad of others and i dont not like to boast.I hate being the centre of attention And I am kind
    Backstory:( 3 paragraph )

I as born on the docks of Avalancia from that moment on my mother knew i would become famous. As a little boy boy father died aged 39 by SkyPirates, those were my sad days however, to remember my father i had taken his airship (The Flying Oasis III) and took the idea that flying around the world would be good. Shortly after my fathers death my mother cauught a terrible plague she lived 4 days before she too died.

As my broken life progressed i found out how to work the airship at age 13 i was better than most of the Airship pilots i have already shot down 3 by myself. My plan in life is to get revenge on those who killed my father. After 2 years of travel i reached The HUman Republic, where i found safty and protection.

Some time after i arrived i got a job as a builder and started to build a dock, brand new and the best. While i was at work one day i saw the people who killed my father, as a witness i knew them easily. I had a burst of raged, so i hopped down and attack them the first hit with a hammer and killed him. The second noticed so i duck to avoid his fist the brought the hammer smashing through his jaw, As for the third one, my hammer-head had fallen of, so i grabbed his hair and broght his head to my knee and slashed him across the head. With all 3 dead i reached my goal and spat on their bodies. Soon after i got back to work with no hesatation i worked.

Signed William Anderson a.k.a Brutus987
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Admin application Empty possibly

Post  Claude_Fox_III Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Brutus987 wrote:Race: Human
    Religon: Pantheon

Out of Character
    Username:Brutus987
    Roleplay Experience:As a little kid me and my brother (fuzzhuzz1999)played alot of DragonFable, MechaQuest, AdventureQuest and many other RPG games.
    Why you:
    Experience being an op (for admin app):On a couple of servers i am little lower than an op, however i have alot of knowledge for the commands.
    Why you should be an admin (for admin app):I am Grief-Hater and an Enforcer on the rules, i know whoose lying or telling the truth. I am trusted, and dont break rules
    In Character
    Name: William Anderson
    Religion: Pantheon
    Personality: I am a fun loving person and does not think bad of others and i dont not like to boast.I hate being the centre of attention And I am kind
    Backstory:( 3 paragraph )

I as born on the docks of Avalancia from that moment on my mother knew i would become famous. As a little boy boy father died aged 39 by SkyPirates, those were my sad days however, to remember my father i had taken his airship (The Flying Oasis III) and took the idea that flying around the world would be good. Shortly after my fathers death my mother cauught a terrible plague she lived 4 days before she too died.

As my broken life progressed i found out how to work the airship at age 13 i was better than most of the Airship pilots i have already shot down 3 by myself. My plan in life is to get revenge on those who killed my father. After 2 years of travel i reached The HUman Republic, where i found safty and protection.

Some time after i arrived i got a job as a builder and started to build a dock, brand new and the best. While i was at work one day i saw the people who killed my father, as a witness i knew them easily. I had a burst of raged, so i hopped down and attack them the first hit with a hammer and killed him. The second noticed so i duck to avoid his fist the brought the hammer smashing through his jaw, As for the third one, my hammer-head had fallen of, so i grabbed his hair and broght his head to my knee and slashed him across the head. With all 3 dead i reached my goal and spat on their bodies. Soon after i got back to work with no hesatation i worked.

Signed William Anderson a.k.a Brutus987

It is possible u may be admin. accepted to the server, but idk bout admin yet
    Brutus987

Admin application Empty Re: Admin application

Post  Brutus987 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am

Thanks maate you rely pretty quick lol

Sponsored content

Admin application Empty Re: Admin application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:19 pm