Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

2 posters

Zeldageek2105's Application

Zeldageek2105

Zeldageek2105's Application Empty Zeldageek2105's Application

Post  Zeldageek2105 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Out of Character
    Username:Zeldageek2105
    Roleplay Experience:I've roleplayed in a number of roleplaying games and people say im quite good at it, ive roleplayed all my life
    Why you:I'm a fan of steampunk and i love roleplaying, i would enjoy the server

In Character
    Name:Zack
    Race:Human
    Class:Engineer
    Religion:Pantheon
    Nation/Faction:Human Republic
    Personality: Easy to get along with, Loves technology
    Backstory: (2 paragraph minimum, 3 if applying for admin)
    My life started out in a simple village on the outskirts of the Human Republic. My parents were killed in a mining accident when i was of the age of 8. I didnt know what to believe. I wished it was all just a nightmare and that when i woke up my parents would be there with a nice hot meal. After they were buried i was sent to the city to live with my Grandfather who was a engineer for the republic.
    My Grandfather showed me a the life of a engineer. I trained with him as his apprentice till i turned 16.
    When i was 16 I began my journey across the nations of the world to learn the different forms of Engineering. During my travels i met the women i loved. She cared about Engineering as much as i did. Her name was Mary. Me and her traveled the world. But a terrible thing had happened. While traveling We were attacked by sky pirates. They took out our defenses Quicker then we could launch our weapons. Within moments we were captured. They Killed mary and threw me over the edge of the ship. I fell thinking my life was over. I closed my eyes to greet death when i felt the water of the great river hit my back. I floated downstream for what seemed like forever before i was saved. A kind man by the name of Alfred Treated my wounds till i was strong enough to journey home.
    Once my wounds were healed I took the first train back to the city. When i arrived i learned of my Grandfathers tragic death. He died in his sleep a week before i arrived. He was 78. Upon my 18 birthday i continued my dream of being a engineer to carry out the memory of my grandfather and Mary. Its been 2 months since my arrival back in the city but now im ready to take on whatever this world throws at me next. This time im ready.

Last edited by Zeldageek2105 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Zeldageek2105's Application Empty no

Post  Claude_Fox_III Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:35 pm

bio is not 2 paragraphs. and your roleplay expirience is supposed to be previouse expirience
    Zeldageek2105

Zeldageek2105's Application Empty Re: Zeldageek2105's Application

Post  Zeldageek2105 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:36 am

Ok let me fix that
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Zeldageek2105's Application Empty expirience

Post  Claude_Fox_III Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 am

What EXACTLY have you roleplayed in/as. what games?
    Zeldageek2105

Post  Zeldageek2105 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

When when i was 12 i used to roleplay in roblox, I also roleplayed in a number of games for xbox with my friends. these games included gta, saints row 2 and 3, and some indie games, ive also roleplayed on another minecraft server a while back

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm