Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

TaleGunner's application

TaleGunner

TaleGunner's application Empty TaleGunner's application

Post  TaleGunner Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Out of Character
    Username:TaleGunner
    Roleplay Experience:The Elder Scrolls III-V, Assassins Creed, Splinter Cell, League of Legends, and I used to roleplay in my backyard.
    Why you:I, personally have never been in a RP server, but have always wanted to. It seems like a great experience to do it with more people and learn thier stories and tell mine. To act as we would and just have a fun time. My interest in steampunk also makes me a great canidate.
    In Character
    Name:Kagrenac
    Race:Human
    Class:Engineer
    Religion:Monotheism
    Nation/Faction:Rogue's Galley
    Personality:mechnically inclined, quick thinking, hard-working, creative,talkative, humorous
    Backstory:Kagrenac was always looking toward the skys during his childhood. His father was only a poor farmer who owned a small farm far from any cities or towns. Being a strong believer in the Progressive Party, naturally, his only son had followed in that belief. In his early adulthood, Kagrenac was hired by a shipping company to work on one of their airships. There, Kagrenac learned the ropes of being an engineer. The shipping company paid him terribly, but Kagrenac's thrive for adventure was to great for the minor setback of poor income. But, as the years went on, he had met many soldiers along his travels and had heard their stories. It had dawned on him that there was more excitement to be had in this world than just being an ordinary sailor. After his years in the shipping buisness, he saved up enough money to go to military school.

At the school, Kagrenac learned battle strategies and how they could be applied to airships. Kagrenac excelled in his classes (especially the navigation and engineering courses) and after graduation, was immediatley place upon a warship. Kagrenac kept morality high among his fellow combatants, even in combat (which, was limited, due to no wars in the time period), always cracking jokes about the situation. But he was also attentive, respectful, and hard- working. The captain noticed these traits of Kagrenac's on the ship and had many recommendations from his CO. He had a relatively fast promotion through the ranks and quickly became Head of Engineering. Along with engineering, Kagrenac can also navigate, gun, and pilot airships.

Due to his rank in the engineering field, Kagrenac is able to command small- or medium -sized warships of various sizes and applications. These include reconaissance airships to bombers. He has never accepted command of any ship before, but would not reject the chance to take one if confronted with an invitation. Kagrenac is a known name by many in the engineering field , but not all of it very good. As with his supporters, Kagrenac also has some detractors. Some say his rise in rank was bought or blackmailed. Kagrenac himself has, of course, denied these claims, saying they were, "a dishonorable, foolish accusation in the sole attempt to slander my name." There have never any been reports of any action to investigate these claims, so it can be said that Kagrenace was not involved in any illicit acts.

Edit: What version of Minecraft does this server play on?

TaleGunner

TaleGunner's application Empty What's with the hold-up?

Post  TaleGunner Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Hey? What's with nobody reviewing my bio? Is the downtime, or was it just denied and I didn't know? Can anyone accept or deny this?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 pm