Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

Application Information

Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Application Information Empty Application Information

Post  Claude_Fox_III Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 am

Races:(just for fun/rp. Skin must match)
    Human- The most powerful and sophisticated race.
    Dwarf- Hardy cave dwellers known for their strength and fascination with minerals.
    Gremlin- Tricky goblins who excel at building machinery and making jokes.
    Mecha- Machines who have gained intelligence. Not liked by most, but make great workers.

Classes:(RP and decide what tools you get at the start)
    Soldier-(Iron Armor, Iron sword,25 cooked pork chops)
    Highwayman-(Leather Armor, Bow, 64 arrows)
    Engineer-(Gold Armor, 64 Redstone, 10 TNT)
    Farmer-(Diamond Hoe, 32 Bonemeal, 32 Seeds)
    Miner- (Diamond Pickaxe, 2 Chests, 64 torches)
    Admin-Creative Mode (must be approved)
    Nations/Factions: (RP/Spawn Point)

Human Republic-A representative democracy that rules most of the above-ground territoy.
    Dwarven Empire-Underground Monarchy with a strict code of honor.
    Mecha Liberation Front- A small group of Mechas who wish for freedom.
    Cult of Serguza- Worshipers of the demon Serguza, and a threat to all that is pure.
    Rogue's Gallery- Guild of thieves, assassins, pirates, and highwaymen.

Religions-(RP/Place of Healing)
    Pantheon- The world is ruled by a group of human and dwarven gods, their enemy is the demon lord Serguza. The righteous spend the afterlife in the Hall of Heroes, and the wicked are banished to the Nether.
    Shamanism- World is ruled by nature spirits, good and bad, that were once alive. Various rituals are used to ward off evil, and ensure your placement among the good spirits.
    Atheism- There are no gods, spirits, or afterlife. Demons are simply alien beings. Science is the path to greatness.
    Serguza Cultism- Worship demons of the Nether, mostly Serguza. To serve the darkness and be sent to the Nether are the aspirations of all cultists.
    Monotheism- belief in only one God.

Application Format

Out of Character
    Username:
    Why you:
    Experience being an op (for admin app):
    Why you should be an admin (for admin app):
    In Character
    Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Religion:
    Nation/Faction:
    Personality:
    Backstory: (2 paragraph minimum, 3 for admin)

Last edited by Claude_Fox_III on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:42 am; edited 3 times in total
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Application Information Empty Example of proper application

Post  Claude_Fox_III Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 am

Out of Character

Username:Sinestro1997

Roleplay Experience:I have played many Role-playing games such as: Adventure quest, adventure quest worlds, Dragonfable, City of heroes, Sherwood dungeon, archknight and assassins creed.

Why you:I have a passionate love for steampunk, even going far enough to make a few of my own clockworks(they are wind up, and not very good). I have been looking for a steampunk server for a very long time. I have previous experience as an OP on other servers such as Zaaharian craft and my friends server called the lions den (currently down). I really would love to be a part of this community because I love the world of steampunk, and really think that I could contribute to the server, even as a minor character.

In Character
    Name: Captain Claude Fox III
    Race: Human
    Class: Admin (Captain Claude Fox III) of The rogue's Gallery. If not, then Miner
    Religion: Atheist
    Nation/Faction: Rogue's Gallery
    Personality: Not to boast, but I am a natural Born leader. I am very good at keeping a level head in any circumstance. I also have very good manners and am a natural at flattering people to get my way. I am fiercely loyal to those who support and live with me. I enforce a strict code even for the Motley crew is the Rogue's Gallery. I am kind, but also fierce to my enemies.

Backstory: (2 paragraph minimum)

I was born on my fathers Skyship In Over the Great Ocean . My father was testing out some new equipment that allowed us to travel to the nether in our ship. The equipment ended up breaking our ship's Aft-Burners, and festooning us over the ocean. The ship was limping back to The base of the newly formed rogue's gallery when my father had a heart attack and nearly died. we managed to get back to The rogues gallery base in time for a young doctor named Joe Berclay, saved my father life. after that, my father left his life of being a sky pirate captain to help bring the rogue's gallery to the power it is today. My father raised both me and the rogues gallery at the same time. and he did a spanking good time at it too.

After my father died from old age, his lawyer said that My father left his old Skyship to me I thought that I might take it out for a ride. As I was flying it, I realized that I had the touch, which is what sky pirates call the ability to fly a Skyship as if it is an extension of your own body. Anyways, As I was flying I realized how much I loved it. I spent most of my teen years studying, both academics and the graceful arts of swordsmanship and gunman-ship, so I decided to spend a few months being a Sky Pirate captain. Turned out to be 7 years instead of 7 months.

I was on my way out of The Dwarven Empire's base about four years ago, sending me on a mission to get some timber that they could not get themselves, and Dr. Joe Berclay came up to me and told me that The Rogues needed my help, I felt that I at least owed him my attention, since he save my fathers life. Anyways, He told me that They needed help gathering Intel on the cult of Serguza and their drug factories. Anyways I ended up finding an old "abandoned" factory that was now used to produce the drugs that The cult loves so much. I leaded a mission into the Factory, and ended up blowing up the factory because of a mishap with the processors and an oil spill. I managed to get everyone out of it safe and got them back to the Gallery. I was awarded the first medal of honor ever recorded in the history of the Gallery. I ended up Going through Rogue's basic training and spending a few years moving up the chain of command. While I was the assistant of the current Rogues Captain, Became ill after spending too long in the blast chamber and got radiation poisoning. on his deathbed, he said that I was to be the next Rogue's captain. And that is my story up till now.

Closing Statement: I would really like to a part of this community and hope you accept this application.

Signed: Sinestro1997 AKA Captain Claude Fox III

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:09 pm