Aevum Vapore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevum Vapore

The Forums for the steampunk/victorian themed minecraft server. The Ip is: LBMT.DYNDNS.org:8888

2 posters

Lord Galactis's Application

Lord_Galactis

Lord Galactis's Application Empty Lord Galactis's Application

Post  Lord_Galactis Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Out of Character

Username: Lord_Galactis
    RP Experience: I personally don't think I have had that much RP experience, although, I have played on many different RP servers myself. I never really liked any of them, because they all had too little RP aspects.
    Why Me: I have always had a love for SteamPunk, and I enjoy, in my free time, making various Steampunk themed items for everyday use. I also have been searching for a Steampunk server for quite a long while, but this is the first I've managed to find, and I think it sounds very fun and interesting.

In-Character

Name: Sharntoris Negiouen
    Race: Human
    Class: Engineer
    Nation/Faction: Rogue's Gallery
    Religion: Pantheon
    Personality: Grim, quite secretive mysterious, delights in not giving away information without a price, moderately talkative.
    Backstory: When I was a young boy, my home, Narmor City, was invaded by assassins and thugs from the evil Cult of Serguza. They raid the entire city and killed off most of the population, including my parents. I was among the very few who escaped death. You see, I was not but four or five. I couldn't have just gone tottering out into the world in search of a new home. If it had not been for a small family of Dwarfs who happened to come upon the town, I would have been left for dead. The Dwarfs scoured the ruins of the city, searching for survivors, of which they found none, besides myself, of course. They took me back with them to the Dwarven Empire, leaving the smoldering remains of the once proud Narmor behind us. Once in the Dwarven Empire, they made up a room for me in their cottage. Despite common belief, Dwarf cottages are actually quite roomy. The family brought me up us one of their own, training me in the arts of mining and engineering. I had frequent encounters with other humans, being there a strong trade link between the Dwarven Empire and the Human Republic at the time. At the age of seventeen, I left my Dwarven family to seek my living above ground. You see, although I had enjoyed mining, I was always more passionate about engineering. But, I also always kept with me my childhood dream of avenging my family and throwing down the Cult of Serguza. Therefor, I said good bye to my Dwarf parents, calling out to them, "I'll see you in the Hall of Heroes!". I journeyed above ground and headed for a seafaring port called Djiozynwoh, or 'The Land where Ground meets Sea'. It was here, when in the Klindschzin Tavern, that I met Sir Dukelamar. I was in mid-drink when I heard one of the gentlemen sitting next to me suddenly belt out a verse of 'The Hymn of the Heroes', and the rest to follow suit. It was then that they noticed me, and the leader off the song turned to me. "Ah, what have we here? An eavesdropped, methinks!" I was too shocked to say anything. The man then tipped his head back in a laugh, a tremendously loud laugh that shock the foundations of the very earth when it was laughed. The man that spoke was dressed in what seemed to be grand finery, although, it seeded that it had lost it's glorious luster over the years. "Oh, don't worry yourself. We were just joking. My name is Sir Dukelamar. What is yours?". I stammered out that my name was Sharntoris Negiouen. "Well, fancy meeting you, Mr. Negiouen. The pleasure is all mine." He explained to me that they where the crew of a small airship belonging to the Rogue's Gallery and they had landed for refueling. They asked what had brought me here. I explained about my dream of avenging my parents and of making a living on the surface world in the area of engineering and creating new inventions. They then invited me to join their crew. "We've been short one man ever since Sir Johnfubol vanished." Sir Dukelamar had said. I accepted their offer, and have been part of the Rogue's Gallery ever since, still waiting to fulfill my dream and bring down the Cult of Serzuza.
    Claude_Fox_III
    Claude_Fox_III
    Co-Creator

Lord Galactis's Application Empty YES

Post  Claude_Fox_III Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Lord_Galactis wrote:Out of Character

Username: Lord_Galactis
    RP Experience: I personally don't think I have had that much RP experience, although, I have played on many different RP servers myself. I never really liked any of them, because they all had too little RP aspects.
    Why Me: I have always had a love for SteamPunk, and I enjoy, in my free time, making various Steampunk themed items for everyday use. I also have been searching for a Steampunk server for quite a long while, but this is the first I've managed to find, and I think it sounds very fun and interesting.

In-Character

Name: Sharntoris Negiouen
    Race: Human
    Class: Engineer
    Nation/Faction: Rogue's Gallery
    Religion: Pantheon
    Personality: Grim, quite secretive mysterious, delights in not giving away information without a price, moderately talkative.
    Backstory: When I was a young boy, my home, Narmor City, was invaded by assassins and thugs from the evil Cult of Serguza. They raid the entire city and killed off most of the population, including my parents. I was among the very few who escaped death. You see, I was not but four or five. I couldn't have just gone tottering out into the world in search of a new home. If it had not been for a small family of Dwarfs who happened to come upon the town, I would have been left for dead. The Dwarfs scoured the ruins of the city, searching for survivors, of which they found none, besides myself, of course. They took me back with them to the Dwarven Empire, leaving the smoldering remains of the once proud Narmor behind us. Once in the Dwarven Empire, they made up a room for me in their cottage. Despite common belief, Dwarf cottages are actually quite roomy. The family brought me up us one of their own, training me in the arts of mining and engineering. I had frequent encounters with other humans, being there a strong trade link between the Dwarven Empire and the Human Republic at the time. At the age of seventeen, I left my Dwarven family to seek my living above ground. You see, although I had enjoyed mining, I was always more passionate about engineering. But, I also always kept with me my childhood dream of avenging my family and throwing down the Cult of Serguza. Therefor, I said good bye to my Dwarf parents, calling out to them, "I'll see you in the Hall of Heroes!". I journeyed above ground and headed for a seafaring port called Djiozynwoh, or 'The Land where Ground meets Sea'. It was here, when in the Klindschzin Tavern, that I met Sir Dukelamar. I was in mid-drink when I heard one of the gentlemen sitting next to me suddenly belt out a verse of 'The Hymn of the Heroes', and the rest to follow suit. It was then that they noticed me, and the leader off the song turned to me. "Ah, what have we here? An eavesdropped, methinks!" I was too shocked to say anything. The man then tipped his head back in a laugh, a tremendously loud laugh that shock the foundations of the very earth when it was laughed. The man that spoke was dressed in what seemed to be grand finery, although, it seeded that it had lost it's glorious luster over the years. "Oh, don't worry yourself. We were just joking. My name is Sir Dukelamar. What is yours?". I stammered out that my name was Sharntoris Negiouen. "Well, fancy meeting you, Mr. Negiouen. The pleasure is all mine." He explained to me that they where the crew of a small airship belonging to the Rogue's Gallery and they had landed for refueling. They asked what had brought me here. I explained about my dream of avenging my parents and of making a living on the surface world in the area of engineering and creating new inventions. They then invited me to join their crew. "We've been short one man ever since Sir Johnfubol vanished." Sir Dukelamar had said. I accepted their offer, and have been part of the Rogue's Gallery ever since, still waiting to fulfill my dream and bring down the Cult of Serzuza.

well my good sir, ths is quite possibly the best app for the rogues yet. you are definitly accepted. one thing that confuses me is your age, but we can discuss that later.

the ip is: lbmt.dyndns.org:8888
    Lord_Galactis

Lord Galactis's Application Empty Sorry about the age.

Post  Lord_Galactis Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:15 pm

I apologize for the age, I forgot to change it to 58 after I decided against being the human form of an evil god. I do that a lot. Please disregard it, it is just a typo.

Thanks,
    Lord Galactis

Sponsored content

Lord Galactis's Application Empty Re: Lord Galactis's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm